Congratulations to Nathan Banker, Project Designer (left) and Martin Sams, AIA, RA, NCARB, LEED BD+C (right) at Synthesis for being this quarter's Fire Starter Award recipients.
Client relationships are something that we at Synthesis prides ourselves on. We say over and over that gaining a client’s trust, listening to and having a clear understanding of their needs, and providing them with solutions to those needs are what we do well, and Martin and Nathan have done just that.
Nathan and Martin both exemplify great teamwork. This not only results in increased productivity, but also a new (and now, repeat) client.
About the Fire Starter Award
This award is Synthesis Incorporated’s quarterly honor given to a project team or individual within the firm for exemplifying outstanding work on a project or within the office. Based on employee nominations, the Leadership Team selects the winning recipient or team to receive the award.
Criteria for this prestigious award includes performance that goes above and beyond normal expectations as it relates to the following criteria:
• Outstanding project performance
• Exceeding client service expectations
• Extraordinary team work resulting in increased productivity and morale
• Exceptionally innovative/creative design
• Creativity in new and innovative methods and procedures
• Outstanding financial/schedule/quality performance
Thank you, Nathan and Martin, and congratulations!