Congratulations to Jennifer Byrer, Executive Assistant/HR Coordinator and John Gilligan, Controller at Synthesis for being this quarter's Fire Starter Award recipients.
Fostering excellence doesn't stop with our clients, but transcends throughout our office. John Gilligan, the newest member of Synthesis and Jennifer Byrer are always looking out for the best interests of the studio and ways to streamline processes to make our work life less stressful and more enjoyable. Both are invaluable to Synthesis and don't know what we'd do without them.
About the Fire Starter Award
This award is Synthesis Incorporated’s quarterly honor given to a project team or individual(s) within the firm for exemplifying outstanding work on a project or within the office. Based on employee nominations, the winning recipient(s) or team to receive the award.
Criteria for this prestigious award includes performance that goes above and beyond normal expectations as it relates to the following criteria:
• Outstanding project performance
• Exceeding client service expectations
• Extraordinary team work resulting in increased productivity and morale
• Exceptionally innovative/creative design
• Creativity in new and innovative methods and procedures
• Outstanding financial/schedule/quality performance